Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 11

Heron


 Along the Georgia Strait we found this lone Heron. 
Today was our first real day of inclimate weather.  It was rainy and dreary all day...but then we are in Washington on the coast.  Even though we did not have far to go, we spent most of the day driving.  We drove from Bellingham toward the coast and then stayed as close as possible to the water all day.

In one area there were there were eagles hanging out in the trees!  Not just one or two but four in this tree, two in that one...  Unfortunately, my pics didn't really turn out.
Keep Looking Up

Looks Like the Jungle to me!
We drove through and over some of the islands, along the Georgia Strait and took the ferry to reach Bremerton.  The forests here are very junglesque

We meet Kyl tomorrow morning! 


3 comments:

  1. I love the "jungle"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the greenery in your photos. I guess that is what reminds you of the jungle. Give Kyl a big hug from me. I'm missing you guys! I'll be one of the happy ones to see you come home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeni, there are two comments ahead of this one. Love ya, Ella

    ReplyDelete