Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Journey Begins

Traveling has always been something we enjoy.  On Wednesday, October 27, Rick, Karsten and I will set out on our longest journey to date.  We will be traveling through the Pacific Northwest. 

Our focus will be to view the area through God's eyes and really be aware of His creation.  Our first goal will be to reach Bremerton Washington in time to spend the weekend of November 6 & 7 with Kyl! 

We hope that you will follow us on this journey and enjoy the information and photos we will post along the way. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone I am excited to follow you on your journey. This is the first time I have joined a blog. Hope I can keep this up. I am not computer savy but hopefully, I can go along with you. Looking forward to see what God has in store for his people God Bless you and keep you safe.

    ReplyDelete